Working with the Macro lens.
I went out into the backyard to play. If these images are zoomed, none of the are really sharp, but it's a start.
All of them are hand-held which makes for substantial limitations.
Here's what I learned:
1) Don't use Auto-ISO. You get great depth but terrible background noise.
2) Truthfully, You don't ever get great depth.
3) Shutter speeds need to be increased I think - hence the limits of hand-holding. This lens is quite heavy.
4) I need to underexpose, at least under today's conditions.
5) There is a lot to be said for serendipity.
© Betty Fleet